STIHL Battery Technology
No gas, no exhaust emissions, no power cords.
The future of lawn care is battery – and STIHL is leading the charge with our full line of battery-powered products. This line of battery-powered equipment uses no gasoline, creates no exhaust emissions and requires no power cords.
STIHL batteries are custom engineered to include a host of advanced features, including LED charge indicator lights, specialized voltage monitors and temperature sensors to help ensure optimal operation and long service life. STIHL lithium-ion batteries retain over 80% capacity even after 500 charges. They are designed to operate at full speed until depleted – no gradual drop in power during use.
- Environmentally responsible, high-performance option
- Eliminates fuel costs for less expensive long-term operation
- No cord, no exhaust emissions, no gasoline smell
- Instant start-up – just pull the trigger
- No need for oil and fuel mixing
- Less vibrations and quieter equipment performance
- No gradual drop in power – runs at full speed until battery is depleted
- Long service life – more than 80% of battery capacity remains after 500 charges
- Battery design monitors temperature and shuts down if too warm or too cold
- Intelligent battery circuit board exchanges data between tool and charger (AK and AP Series)