Snow Blower, Power Max® HD 1432 OHXE Commercial (38844)
You save $752.56 (21%)!
- Powered by a Toro Premium 420cc OHV 4-cycle engine, it’s ideal for concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park 6+ cars and handle 6+” (15+ cm) of snow at a time
- 32″ (81 cm) Clearing Width, 21.5″ (55 cm) intake height with Standard Drift Breaker, Up to 60’+ (18.3 m) Throw Distance
- All Steel Construction – the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last
- Anti-Clogging System (ACS) – Reduces clogging and maximizes impeller speed and snow velocity
- Auger System Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 14” / 36 cm Dia., Commercial-Grade; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation), Steel, Double Deflector
- Clearing Width 32″ (81 cm), 21.5” (55 cm) intake height w/ Standard Drift Breaker
- Engine Toro Premium 420cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement 420cc
- Fuel Capacity 4.8 Quarts (4.5 L)
- Lighting LED Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock Standard
- Scraper Adjustable
- Skid Shoes Cast-Iron
- Speeds 6 Fwd. / 2 Rev.
- Starter Electric Start
- Throw Distance Up to 60’+ (18.3 m)*
- Tires 16″ (41 cm) Deep Lug, Directional
- Warranty 3 Year Limited Warranty. 1 Year Commercial**
- Weight 310 lbs. (141 kg)
See and be seen with a bright LED light.
All Steel Construction
Everything from the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last.
Allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain – no triggers or levers required.
Quick Stick® Chute Control
Reinforced with metal rod, innovative joystick control changes chute direction on the go.
Extra-Large 16″ Tires
The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16″ tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.