Snow Blower, Power Max® HD 928 OAE (38840)
The Power Max HD 928 OAE with Toro Premium 265cc OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. Throws snow up to 45’ (13.5 m) feet away with a 28” (71 cm) clearing width and 21.5″ (55 cm) intake height. Ideal for concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park 6+ cars and handle 6+” (15+ cm) of snow at a time. Storage dimensions are 62″ x 29.5″ x 44.5″ (158 cm” x 75 cm x 113 cm).
- Auger System Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 14” / 36 cm Dia., Commercial- Grade; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control Quick Stick® (200˚ Rotation), Steel, Double Deflector
- Clearing Width 28″ (71 cm) clearing width, 21.5″ (55 cm) intake height
- Engine Toro Premium 265cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement 265cc
- Fuel Capacity 3.6 Quarts (3.5 L)
- Lighting LED Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock Standard
- Scraper Adjustable
- Skid Shoes Standard
- Speeds 6 Fwd. / 2 Rev.
- Starter Electric Start
- Throw Distance Up to 45′ (13.5 m)*
- Tires 16″ (41 cm) Deep Lug, Directional
- Warranty 3 Year Limited Warranty. 45 Days Commercial**
- Weight 264 lbs. (120 kg)
See and be seen with a bright LED light.
All Steel Construction
Everything from the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last.
Allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain – no triggers or levers required.
Quick Stick® Chute Control
Reinforced with metal rod, innovative joystick control changes chute direction on the go.
Extra-Large 16″ Tires
The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16″ tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.